Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Worth It!


What are you doing in your life that is WORTH IT! That is something I have been thinking about as I transition to eating a whole foods diet. The washing and the chopping and the trail of dishes. It's worth it. I feel better. I'm inspired by all the colors that I am eating. And things taste so much better??

Feeding the horse I befriended.
Always have a couple carrots up your sleeve. Wander the neighborhood looking for glory- one can find it in creatures great and small.



Getting rid of the plastics in my pantry. Aren't jars just a little more romantic anyway?

Sewing is also worth it. It takes times like these when you can't quite make it into the sewing mood to realize that one should just go for it. The trail will end, forge one that is ever changing and full of new possibilities. If you aren't doing anything new/different/consistent, then it's just not that fun. Breathe in the mountain air, pet the smooth silken horses nose tip while he wiggles for the last of the local carrot; clear out what doesn't work in your life and make room for beautiful new volumes of words, phrases, and delights.
Tell the sun goodnight as if you'd never see it again. Follow the moonbeams out your window and observe the fields before they are cut.
Wander into your weekend alive and ready to alter on an instance.

1 comment:

therese may said...

Dear Stefany,

What a beautiful blog! You are worth it! I am worth it! We are all worthy of the best life possible and that means going for the best. Thanks for a refreshing moment in my day. Therese May