Friday, April 18, 2008

Fort S



Sometimes the studio feels about this big. And quilts are big things. They require space. As does the creation of projects. It's Friday and I'd like to say the studio was ready for some creating this weekend. It's well loved and well used, and I am convicting myself of piling.
The weather is suppose to be cruddy. So maybe I will hole up in there and spend and hour or two clearing out, and the rest of the time either machine quilting or working on my art quilt.
I'm guilty, I bought some new fabric at just stupid prices. I'm thinking of making lawn chair covers and matching pillows and so what if they fade. There is some striped stretch duck that I was thinking about for a trench?
Quote of the week:
Brick walls are there for a reason; they let us prove how badly we want things -

No comments: