Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Ugliest (ehm charming) Block Yet


Da Bloc

Up close and personal

Some of the 30's
Not enough contrast in the block I know! I just didn't have many reds so there you go.
Snow, rain, rain, snow, rain. Wind now! Hmm, I think I will have more tea. Feeling under the weather, but wanting to do something creative. Maybe it just all stems from the love of color and since color is on vacation where I live for the month of January, I have taken to wearing fuchsia, lime green, and all manner of bright colors which are in my closet. I think these quilt a long's could get a tad addictive. I am holding to my promise that the upcoming star one will be made from STASH ONLY!

1 comment:

Val said...

I think it looks great. I am just a beginner quilter and I enjoyed your blog.