Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HOO YA MASTER CHIEF!


IT'S CLEAN.
The counter anyways.
I know you want to cut on it.



I couldn't resist: they are wearing wedges and plaid pants, and a scarf- the precursor to dew rag hip. I will make the blue number and pray for some metallic wedges with hemp braid and ties up the ankle and then stumble across a wide plastic bracelet. . .


A bound washcloth made using a serged terrycloth square. I stitched it with a walking foot and a triple step zig-zag for durability.

And the best for last- this *WOW* halter dress number was acquired for less than the price of a spool of thread. Five minutes of repairs with thread I happened to have on hand, and I have a piece that fits as though it was custom fitted. It's not ready made, I can tell by the construction, but well done. I'm so thrilled with this, it must have been meant. . . for me.

No comments: